Sunday, February 27, 2011

Senior Thesis Time

There are like a dozen things in the news today that spark my gene for opining... but who want's to hear all of that.  So I will stick to an obligatory mention of George Will's column today.  He writes today on Wendy Kopp, who founded Teach For America while she was an undergraduate..  essentially it was her senior thesis.  Wendy would not know me for a hill of beans, but at one point I think I lived down the hall from her when she was doing this.  I am pretty sure her thesis was an order of magnitude more interesting than mine, and about a googol times more impactful.  Alas.  Lesson being, you can always be more productive.  


Anonymous thesis proposal said...

I visit this blog so many time,and every time i get some new tips and ideas from your blog, great work.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home