Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jaywalking beyond the pale

I can't believe that the LATimes stole my thunder and covered this explicitly just last week.  Their article explains in detail  what this all is, but my own recording of the spectacle is below.  If ever I could have used a personal Gigapan...  Note the one biker snaking their way through the nexus.


Anonymous MH said...

I don't think you'd get that kind of compliance from Pittsburgh pedestrians unless you tasered one of every ten jaywalkers. And I don't think you'd get it from the drivers if you shot one of every ten who didn't yield to a pedestrian.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the three cameras mounted on the building in the foreground.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home