Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sir, please step back from the camera!

It takes a lot to leave me comment-less, but what do you say to these? Some know I am in the process of moving physical offices and all sorts of priceless things are surfacing under layers of wonkish artifacts and ephemera.  I guess I can't critique these since I am always saying folks don't even know who their local legislators are... so anything that can help can't be bad right? Still, who thinks of these things?   If your Civics Quotient is low then I give you the trading cards of the decade.  Maybe I should put them up on ebay for sale? Taking offers in any tradeable currency or most any other fungible asset for that matter*.

* Except gift certificates for anything involving cupcakes that is.


Anonymous n'at said...

I can recall digging up my 1984 Mark McGuire USA Olympic Baseball Team card back when he was chasing Maris, observing it in mint condition and deciding not to sell at the time.

Absolutely worthless now. You should've sold most of them during their rookie year.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:08:00 AM  
Anonymous MH said...

I think Specter used a picture from when he was a mayor.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous The Wiz said...

Will you trade them for "illiquid assets" from the pension funds??

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Lamb in the center square for the win Peter. Hey where's Paul Lynde??

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home