Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Magic of (in-flight) Cinema

I almost choked up the thawed pasta when I heard this movie line unexpectedly:
"I'm from Pittsburgh.... and now I own skyscrapers"
It also reminded me that I think Zap owes me a gold star for my 5th PIT-CDG direct flight.  Good thing I don't travel as much over the winter.  Deep down I doubt the Delta flight itself is long for Pittsburgh, but the chatter is that Lufthansa and/or United may drop another international route here.

Speaking of flights and unrelated to anything, but I am fascinated by this story on a DB Cooper opening because I actually once took a flight that used the very same aircraft he jumped out of. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could this French owned steel operation in Youngstown, OH help the Pittsburgh to Paris flight?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904233404576462562705511704.html

-dbRobby

Thursday, August 04, 2011 7:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home