Monday, August 15, 2011
This work by Christopher Briem is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Your less than random .
That which was: Pittsblog 2.0
New: Travel and Transit
Did you know the G20 came to Pittsburgh?
- iBurgh-redux redux?
- Adam Carolla's Pittsburgh
- Quantitative Absurdism... or If Godot Traded Fixe...
- Tex-Pats out there somewhere
- Contingent Failures
- Deconstructing Marcellus Metrics
- Tipping point fallacies
- Transit access deserts
- Score past, with a score to go
This work by Chris Briem is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.