Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In other words.. We already said NO

I have enough attorney friends to have given me the ability to translate some legal documents and make them understandable to the public.  This from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court today says in the vernacular: Stanton Wettick is our friend.  That would be a much clearer statement than the verbose order they issued which in its entirety says:
and now, this 27th day of December 2011, the Emergency application for Extraordinary Relief is DENIED (emphasis in original)
as a result the Trib headline says: Allegheny County drops reassessment notices into the mailbox

Now while that headline may in fact be the literal truth, I still wonder just a bit whether any franked piece of mail made it to the US Postal Service by the close of business today. We will find out Wednesday I suppose.


Anonymous BrianTH said...

For the young-uns, "DENIED!" is actually pretty good vernacular:


Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous MH said...

I don't think the county has franking privileges, but I got my new assessment today.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home