Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slim Pickens redux

For those perusing here while watching the State of the Union address, it is always a cottage industry for the media pundits to comment on the missing cabinet secretary in the audience.   A topic far afield from the normal fare here, but as a baby wonk I started as a defense analyst many years ago.  Thus the fodder for what was one of the most non-sequitur posts here a few years ago that may be worth posting again:

Slim Pickens Revenge (or What I would blog about if I were Tom Clancy)

Seriously, people worried about this stuff a lot. I didn't make a word of that up myself. 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Vilsack - according to NPR.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

Sent off to a nice safe corn field in Iowa I'd bet.

Pittsburgher's have to do all the hard jobs.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home