Monday, April 02, 2012

Sid was out at the plate

First off... Sid spells the name wrong.  Second: he was out at the plate. And three:  Bream is a fish by the way..  Probably a pretty slow fish.  Still a classic photo being used by the PG in The Slide: The moment that begat a legacy of losing for the Pirates.  Why the attribution is Agence France-Presse is curious.

Anyway..  I guess I will need to reset this.   But the graphic version of what the 'slide' wrought:


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

When you say Sid was out at the plate, are you serious or are you being a homer? It's been so long since I've watching that clip without years of drek clouding my vision.

Monday, April 02, 2012 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

"I've watching." Nice.

Monday, April 02, 2012 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home