Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ha? Ha!

I swear the only alteration of mine is the highlighting in red I added... but below is what I read early this AM on a PG story running today.  The online version has changed to one without the opening interjection, but did that make it into ink? I am not in town to check myself.

It does makes a point worth poking at:  I really think someone ought to develop the full time series say on what the estimated total gas-related royalty payments have been to Pennsylvania landowners have been over the last several years up until the present.  Maybe then make a projection into the future and if really a busy body do it all by county. 

Anyway, a screen shot of what I was reading.  Got a chuckle out of me.


Blogger Helen Gerhardt said...

Nope, the "ha" seems only to have made it into cyberspace for a brief blip of a life.

Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home