Friday, August 17, 2012

Illawarra and Pittsburgh - perfect together

So I thought this may be the only news article in history that connects Pittsburgh with Illawarra. and I thought I knew my geography.  I needed help with this one.  From the Illawarra Mercury which is always part of my daily news feed:

Uni forges Wollongong rebirth: Pittsburgh mayor

No matter what you think of the man, we all need a retirement gig like that. 


and you know what.. I am way wrong.  Lots of Pittsburgh-Illawarra symbiosis.  Yes, there is a team called the Illawarra Steelers. Forget Steely McBeam, meet Stanley the Steeler.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No man is a hero in his own land ... or something like that.

Monday, August 20, 2012 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home