Wednesday, November 06, 2013

From the archives

I know everyone wants a map, but what is there to map?  So just for filler and for no reason other than the obvious.  Someone needs to get an updated card I suppose:

addendum.. my colleagues have obliged on the map thing

and ICYMI... someone is already on their way out of town. No shame.


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

If you have that, imagine how much it's worth now?

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

als similar for Twanda, Santorum, Readshaw, and others... should I package them for Craigslist?

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

I'm pretty sure we threw ours away, but I know we got some of those cards at a Sprout thing. I think it was at the Blackbird lofts before they were finished.

Anyway, it amuses me that Wander's valedictory tweet had both a typo and a reply from Matt H.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

a veritable Rogues' gallery...

but now that I type that, do I mean the Wander/Hoagie colloquy or the cards... I dunno.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home